Join Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has Recently Invited for Join Indian Coast Guard GD & DB 02/2023 Batch Recruitment 2023. If You’re A Candidate Who Is Interested In Applying For This Job, You Must Confirm Their Eligibility Criteria As Well As The Age Limit. Also, Go Through The Entire Notification Prior To Applying Online. Candidates Interested In This Job May Apply Online Via The Following Link.
Join Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD & Domestic Branch Vacancy 2023
- Online Application Start : 06 February 2023
- Registration Last Date : 16 February 2023 (06:00 PM)
- Fee Payment Last Date : 16 February 2023
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- Pay the Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
- Minimum Age : 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 22 Yrs.
- For Navik GD & DB : 01-09-2001 to 31-08-2005
- Read the Notification for extra Age Relaxation.
- Navik General Duty GD : Class 10+2 Exam Passed with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
- Navik Domestic Branch DB : Class 10 Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
Total Vacancy : 255 Post
|Post Name||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
Apply Online for Coast Guard CGEPT 02/2023 Vacancy 2023.
How to Apply
- Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik 02/2023 Batch Recruitment 2023.
- Anyone who is interested can apply online at 10/01/2022 to 23/02/2022.
- Read the Notification for Additional Information Regarding Coast Guard CGEPT Navik 2023.
- Please enter your basic information and upload your photo, signature, ID, and any supporting documents.
- Check the preview of your complete application before submitting.
- Fill out the form and pay the application fee. if payment is requested.
- Take a Print Out of the Final Form to Submit for Further Processing.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
Join Telegram Channel
Latest Job / Online Form