High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Invites Online Applications Form For Law Clerk Tranee (94 Post) Recruitment 2023 For Selection Of Various Post In Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Years / 5 Years) with Minimum 55% Marks & Above Level. All Eligible And Interested Male, Female & Indian Citizens Can Apply Online At Official Website.
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Allahabad HC Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Online Apply Start On : 06 March 2023
- Apply Offline Form Last Date : 21 March 2023 (11:59 PM)
- Receipt Form Last Date : 22 March 2023 (11:59 PM)
- Interview Letter : Notify Later
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee Through Demand Draft in Favor of Registrar General High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Maximum. Age : 26 Yrs.
- For Age Relaxation, Read the Official Notification
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Years / 5 Years) with Minimum 55% Marks.
- LLB Final Year Candidates are Also Eligible for this Vacancy.
- Read Notification for More Details
Total Vacancy : 32 Post
Pay Scale & Mode of Selection
- Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Selection Process: Selection on the Basis of Interview.
Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website – https://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this eMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 06 to 21 March 2023
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.